If you're sending us your artwork to be scanned or photographed, please read the following:
Our studio is very secure with roller shutters, bolt locks, and CCTV outside our entrance. We have insurance that covers individual works of art on site up to £5000 but cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of artwork valued in excess of this amount.
If an individual artwork is in excess of £5000 or total inventory value is in excess of £10,000 you will require your own insurance policy while your artwork is at our location or in transit, and it is your duty to check you have cover.
Artwork consignments valued in excess of £500
We recommend dropping off and picking up artworks or using a reputable same day courier service. We can arrange collection and return of your items using this method within London if required.
Artwork consignments valued less than £500
We recommend dropping off and picking up artworks or using overnight couriers or Royal Mail Special Delivery for items below this value.
How to send us your artwork
If you're not an existing customer, please register an account with us.
1. Send us your artwork and make sure you include your contact details
Include your full name, phone number, and return address inside the packaging. Also include your name and return address on the outside of the packaging. Send to our address:
8 Andrews Road
London E8 4QN
2. On receipt of your artwork
Once we receive your artworks, we will fill in an inventory and issue you with an order number. You will need to sign and agree to our terms and conditions of service which we can email to you, and you can sign electronically.
3. Returning your artwork
You can pick up your originals, or we can courier them to you from £10. The cost will depend on packing / repacking requirements - please ask for a quote. Additional insurance during transit is charged at £15 or 1% of the value of the consignment, whichever is greater.
Artwork Packing tips
Paintings or Framed prints using a same day delivery service or dropping off yourself
- First Bubblewrap the item
- Secure thick card, MDF, or corrugated cardboard to cover the face of the painting or glass while in transit
- Secure extra bubble wrap or card for the corners
- Include your name, (order number if you have one) and a return address on the outside of the package
Flat Artwork using a next day courier or tracked postal sevice
- Use an artwork sleeve, cello bag or tissue paper to wrap the item
- Make sure your envelope or parcel is robust and include enough envelope stiffeners so it won't bend.
- Include your name, (order number if you have one) and a return address on the back